Synergy O/C is 10g heavier, probably because of the eyelets.  I LIKE
eyelets!  But I have both Synergy and Dyad rims laced to Phil rear
touring hubs with 135 spacing.  Neither has ever given me a problem, I
don't think you can go wrong, The Dyad is a tough, stiff rim but it
probably won't feel harsh if you are riding fat 32 or 35 tires.

I have owned the Synergy set for a good while longer than the Dyad set
- my guess is that the Synergy wheelset (rear in particular) will turn
out to be the more stable, longer-lived wheel given similar use/
treatment.  That's just a hunch.