My theory........if it feels comfortable to you its probably right for
you. Only you can tell what works. I have a similar predicament and
will probably use some "kneesavers" to get a wider Q and keep the
bottom bracket width that gives me the best chainline for my terrain.
I think the Riv site gives some recommendations for bottom bracket
width usually  its either 110 to 113mm. I use a 107 on my non Riv
frame that is similar to an Atlantis.