I found this very helpful chart of Tange BB's, and Shimano's UN54 are
about the same proportions. This is invaluable if you want to go
changing BB's. The 111mm Tange is labelled as a 110 BTW.

 Look carefully at the charts ,as driveside/non driveside proportions
are surprising, they don't really follow any what we may call a
logical progression.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4085/5029565072_d7ebfb0b4d.jpg
http://blog.harriscyclery.com/relative-chainline-bottom-brackets/

You can use even a 118mm BB with a XD2 and get a decent 47-47.5mm
chainline and a wider Q.