Yah, just to toss in an Upper Left Coast voice, Sunday's Seattle ride with
RBW-listers in person was just superb. Kind of amazing to come across a bunch
of people all of whom you sincerely want to get to know better, whose interests
outside of cycling are varied, broad and intriguing as well. For those who
haven't done it, I recommend attending these events, if they happen anywhere
near you.

Rob in Seattle