I think the stregnth of this group lies in everyone's tacit agreement to be
positive and focused on a shared belief that each person's opinion is valid.

It certainly isn't that we all agree on everything, but rather we can differ
in opinion while remembering that there's another person out there, who
loves to ride as much as we do, reading the words we write.

Thanks for keeping things focused and respectful.

- Jim / list admin

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net