I'm an engineer and I love bicycles and riding...so some time ago I
joined a bicycle technical forum.

It was one of the most negative groups/discussion I have ever come
across.  I left the group within a few days...I didn't enjoy it at
all, not the type of behavior I want to be associated with.

I cycle to improve the quality of my life...being happy, healthy and
challenged...thanks to the Rivendell Owners Bunch for being part of
that.

Angus