Kevin,

Here's something to avoid.  I had a twisted SKS front fender once and
followed someone's advice to try putting it in a warm oven for a few
minutes.  I preheated the oven to 250 degrees, turned it off, and then
put the fender in with the timer set for a minute.  Unfortunately, I
was distracted by something, and when I remember to check on the
fender, it was irrevocably shriveled.  Even worse, the oven and
kitchen smelled of melted plastic for at least a day.

When I got the replacement fenders, I installed them, twist and all,
and over time, the warping subsided (or I quit noticing it).

Good luck with your project.

David Sprunger
Fargo, ND