Oh this does sound like fun. I might be able to show up, but would it
be terrible if I rode a Bike Friday? I'm from the northern NJ area and
still have family there, but if I flew in for a few days it would be a
big nuisance to pack up one of my Rivendell bikes.

I did a ride from the Delaware Water Gap last summer while visiting
family. The roads I went on, in the park, were deserted and beautiful.

-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels