VERY KIND OF YOU, AJ... THANKS!

I'm already checking into a few potential spots... One potential might
be the Pine Creek Gorge (aka the "Grand Canyon of PA"), located near
Wellsboro (in north-central PA)... it features a very long rail trail
through the scenic gorge, and is considered one of the top 10 in the
US.... Also there appear to be many nice back road options in the
area... http://www.pinecreekbikerides.com/ (although I only briefly
looked at this)... It looks like it has great potential.

Anyone from the region with knowledge of Pine Creek (or any other
possibilities), please let me know... THANKS!

BB