Hi Juhani and RBWer's

I looked at the photo in your post and immediately thought - the
cables on the wrong side of the fixing bolt.
But knowing how I have a penchant for having a big mouth and for being
incorrect at times with my snap judgments, I withheld saying anything
till I had a look around the house at mine.  So my Campy derailer
cables are fixed on the bottom side - which doesn't proof anythiing -
but I do have a NORMAL pull 9 speed XT RD with the groove in the
casting for the cable on the underside of the bolt.
Your reverse pull may require a different attachment point, I'm not
familiar with them.  Any way it may be worth a look, and certainly
would be a cheap fix.
Hope this helps.

Phil B