Really like the WTB Devo/Deva.  Only difference is screen printing AFAIK.
Plus the added benefit of titanium rails, so you'll be faster, better
rested, and undoubtedly smell better.

http://www.wtb.com/products/saddles/racing/devo/

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 7:17 AM, JGS <jonat...@jonfipro.com> wrote:

> I do ride w/ the nose tipped up, which helps but not enough.  I think
> part of the problem is that I'm in many different positions since I
> mostly ride as a commuter.  When I ride more for sport and can shift
> my weight forward the pressure tends to move to my sit bones where it
> should be.
>
> I've always wanted to try a selle anatomica but given that I lock my
> bike up in NYC all the time, I don't think I can bring myself to put a
> $175 saddle on the bike.
>
> Anyone have experience with the Serfas RX saddles?
>
> On Nov 22, 10:11 am, Bruce <fullylug...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Selle Anatomica of course.. but have you tried your Brooks with the nose
> tipped
> > up?

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

*...in terms of recreational cycling there are many riders who would
probably benefit more from
improving their taste than from improving their performance.* - RTMS