I like this.  It sounds achievable.

On 12/31/2010 8:46 AM, robert zeidler wrote:
Even simpler for me:
1. Not get dead.
2. Have fun whenever possible.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Mike <mjawn...@gmail.com <mailto:mjawn...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Angus, that's a pretty good list of goals and accomplished items.

    For myself, I feel I rode a tad less this year but still had a ton of
    fun, hit some new roads and did a ton of riding on platform pedals and
    in regular clothes which was really rewarding. My main riding goal for
    the past 3 yrs has been wrapped up in randonneuring. My goals for next
    year:

    1. Finish another super randonneur series and finish each brevet a
    little faster.
    2. A sub-14hr 300k.
    3. Do either a 1000k and/or Fleche.
    4. More S36Os.
    5. At least one multi-day bike tour.
    6. Continue to learn how to work on my bike.
    7. Read more.

    My main winter goal was to sell my Rambouillet which isn't much of a
    goal but it's tough for me to part with stuff and even tougher to
    actually deal with selling stuff. I have a bunch of bike parts I need
    to sort through and sell. I also need to figure out what I'm gonna
    replace the Rambouillet with.

    --mike