Any day that I'm pushing the pedals is a good day, whether it's 10
miles or 70 miles.  As to goals, my daughter wants to try a 4 day tour
near her home so I'm the enabler & coach on that.  Put together a
guest bike to leave at her house so I don't have to ship the
Atlantis.  Caveat: said guest bike to be built from whatever is
currently in the garage, no parts purchases allowed (so I may be
trading for stuff!).  Now that my wife has the mini-lantis, it should
be easier to drag her away from the desk & onto the bike.  A couple of
double Atlantis tours should be an achievable goal.

dougP