Hey Bruce

fantastic review of various wraps and tapes etc.....you just saved me
a bunch of  $$ and trial and error, time, etc..... I was looking at
all the ones you listed.

Im currently running cloth tape shellacked and was really interested
in leather, looks like you get what you pay for with the Brooks
leather tape. Because of cost it would have been my last choice, now
looks like it is my first, thanks for the help. Im gonna keep running
cloth for now and when it comes time to replace will try Brooks tape.

thumbsup!