On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 16:54 -0800, williwoods wrote:
> Hey Bruce
>
> fantastic review of various wraps and tapes etc.....you just saved me
> a bunch of  $$ and trial and error, time, etc..... I was looking at
> all the ones you listed.

around 10,000 miles on my Fujitoshi bar wrap on the Velo Orange
Randonneur.  It darkens just like honey Brooks saddles.  I crashed once
about 8,000 miles ago, made some small tears in the leather, but a
rubdown with Proofide made them invisible.  Edges lay flat, and the tape
still looks great.  FWIW, I sweat too, although I always wear gloves.
For me, the Fujitoshi is holding up great.  In the same mileage I've run
through 3 sets of cloth bar wrap and 2 going on 3 sets of cork.