Thanks for the chart.  It seems that if I subtract 2 inch from my PBH, a 58
cenimeter bicycle is about right in terms of standover since it gives me
close to 2 inches of clearance from the neather region but subtracting 10 to
11 cm from the PBH is about 4 inches.  So maybe I need a 56 inch frame with
the 26 inch wheels.  I wont know until I call them.