Khalid

I'm certain that both of those sizes (58 and 61) will work for you.
Riv in general will not tell you that you need 2 inches of clearance.
It's more likely that they'll tell you that 2 inches of clearance
liberates you to go bigger.  It also depends somewhat on who you talk
to.  I'm considering an Atlantis this year or next, and I could ride a
58 or a 61 (PBH 87).  When I visited Riv HQ and stood over the 61, it
was right there.  I could lift the front wheel off the ground, but
barely.  Harry looked and said "That looks like your size".  They
didn't have a 58 on hand at the time.  On a different day, I was
talking with Mark, who knows my bikes, although he's never done any
fitting with me.  I told him I was thinking about a 58 Atlantis, and
he said "Are you sure you are tall enough for a 58?"  So it's not
completely rigid, their approach.

My point is that both the 58 and the 61 can work for a person your
size.  It will come down to your decision, which will be based
somewhat on your riding style and attitude.  If your riding style and
attitude towards cycling changes a lot over the next year or two, then
it is possible that you might grow to love a bike that seemed too big
at the beginning, or might grow to regret that you got something that
is one size off.  That's probably the biggest piece, the guesswork on
where your opinions will lie a few thousand miles down the road.  I
guarantee you could find several Atlantis owners that are exactly your
size who love their 58, and others exactly your size who love their
61.  There's probably a few who ride a 56, and are similarly convinced
they got "their size".  I'm leaning towards the 58 because I intend to
have the bars close to level with the saddle.  If I wanted the bars
3-4 cm higher than the saddle, I'd go with the 61.