Well, I have an Acorn roll hanging from the back of my B-17, so that
takes care of tools and tubes, and I have a pump on the downtube.
Might see some use bringing a six pack and some Ben and Jerry's home
from the store on Friday nights.

I do want to see if Google Maps on my Droid X is usable under the map
plastic....that would be cool.

And no worries on the sidetrack, I've built two frames and I think my
next challenge (and reason to learn to fillet braze) will be to design
and build a rack.

Pete