Khalid:

I've been touring with my Atlantis since 03 & have loaded it in a
variety of ways.  For me, weight in the front is helpful.  All the
weight in the back didn't work.  Splitting the load into 4 bags &
using front low riders is stable.  After trying different things over
the years, I prefer about 60% in the front, 40% rear for the maxxed
out camping load.  For a lodging tour, I just use front low riders.  I
always have an Acorn Boxy Rando bag on & it holds a lot of stuff by
itself.

Get good stiff racks, Nitto, Tubus, Bruce Gordon, etc.  Cheap racks
will drive you crazy with 20 lbs of weight on them.  Experiment with
your own load on your bike to see what works for you.  IMHO it's as
much about your riding style as where the load is placed.  Among my
touring buds, some prefer front, some prefer rear, some don't care.
It's quite individual.

dougP