I've got a canit-Rom in 59 and a Sam Hillborne in 56, and used to own a 52
Bombadil.  The Rom and Bomba fit well at those sizes (Rom w. mustache bars,
Bomba with bullmoose) and the Sam feels a bit too big (with bullmoose).  Still
trying to figure out how to make the Sam not feel like an oversized tank...
don't think it's the bars on that one - probably the heavyish tires/wheels and
I probably should have gone a size down, even though I have some standover
clearance with the 56.

I've also got pretty short arms/legs for my torso - that's probably why i
haven't loved drops - e.g. to use them I'm stretched out over the bike too
much.

Thanks for all the advice and feedback from everyone - I think I'm leaning
towards the Nitto Rando bar for the SimpleOne - e.g. splayed-out drops with a
tighter bend so the drops are closer.  Maybe with a dirt-drop stem...

thanks,
andrew