>From an outside observer -- +1 on the White pedal/BG 1/2 clip combo.  It's
>really great.

-----Original Message-----
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Gordon
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 12:34 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBW] Re: Considering new pedals

Just a plug for the White Industries Pedals.  While the Berthet pedals were
good - the White Industries Pedals are "Stupendous".  They have the design of
the French - which Doug White acknowledges, but, wider.  They are made like
everything White Industries makes - Perfect - the quality is miles ahead of the
Vintage French ones.  They are the best "City Bike Pedals" I have ever used,
and when combined with our Stainless Strapless Toe Clips -they are
"Unbeleivable".  http://bgcycles.com/accessories.html 2/3rds down the page
there is a combination Pedal and Clip offer.
And perhaps the best part is that both pedals and clips are Made in the USA
Even better they are both made in Petaluma California.

Regards,
Bruce Gordon
www.bgcycles.com
http://brucegordoncycles.blogspot.com/