Personally I would learn to get use to it. But if you need the
security go for it. The 46 bars have a lot of space. And get the
interruptors with split lamps. Then you can take them off laterbwith
minimal fuss.

I had no issue adjusting to drops. The noodle also feels funny at
first but hang in the wide bars ate great.