My search for a new pedal to provide some variety from the Frogs, which I
really like, has ended in success.  I got a pair of White Ind. urban pedals
and the Bruce Gordon half clips, I really like them.  They are almost as
easy in and out as the Fogs and almost as secure.  They are pretty
comfortable too, especially for the two hour rides on back roads that I do a
lot of.

However, my New Balance 908 sneakers don't quite fit the clip right(ok but
not great)  and the toes on the Keen Commuter, which i wear with the Frogs,
don't fit under the clip.  So I'm thinking about a shoe with a lower front
profile but they are hard to find in a size 13.  Ecco has one ($140, ouch!)
and this cycling shoe from Keen:
http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/product/fw11/shoes/men/pedal/coronado%20cruiser/dark%20earth!brindle

Does anyone have any experience with these?

BTW, I now have a pair of Grip King pedals which got used just enough to get
dirty, maybe 50 miles or so, which need a home.
$45 shipped conus.

Michael