I have worn Patagonia's tennis shoe-type model, the 'Bagley', for
about 9 months now, and I absolutely love them. They are light but
tough and well-made, and the sole has a good grip on the GripKing's I
use. They also look good as a casual shoe and in the 'coal dust' color
they hide dirt very well and stay looking nice for a long time.

I think you said you are a size 13? Planet Shoes has a 13 on sale for
$60, down from the $100 list price. They fit like a true 13 (I'm a 13
too).
You can find them here:
http://www.planetshoes.com/item/patagonia-bagley-men/2861/825?source=google&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping