This may be a little off the wall, but I wear Piloti driving shoes when I
ride.  I use VO half clips and they seem to work well, but I'm at the
opposite end of the size spectrum (7).  My Pilotis are mod G16 (I think) and
are great all-round weekend shoes.  I also like the looks of them.  Don't
know how high the sizes go, but they are only in Med, I think I normally
wear a wide, and these are not a problem.  These shoes have been discounted
on the web, I got my last pair for $30.  Cheers, Steve