Lost some fat weight......that was my goal for 2011.....went from 282
to 257. All doing it  the Grok way 90% of the time.....meat and
vegetables. No sugar, no grains and no hard core consistent exercise
to speak of.
My goal for this year....drop 30 more and not compromise as often.
I do ride my bicycle but never more than 50 miles and usually between
1 and 30 with a regular 8.5 mile route. I don't believe exercise to be
the biggie here.... important but probably only accounts for 20% with
maybe 70% food choices and 10% proper sleep and stress reduction.
Bicycle goals, build a cargo bicycle....sell a few bicycles, ride a
little more consistent because I enjoy it. Try some overnight bicycle
camping trips.