Goal #1 is accomplished. I finished in 10hrs 46min, that's the slowest
200k I've ever done but seemed to be the hardest with a fair amount of
climbing, rain, wind, rainbows, and a fantastic dirt descent towards
the end. Unfortunately I earned some bonus kilometers by missing a
turn and was delayed twice by the same train which seemed to be
entirely too long. I'll probably post pictures and a little write up
over on the Randon group tomorrow. I love randonneuring. I feel like
it's the type of cycling I was always looking for, challenging but
nowhere near as stressful as racing.

Some of my non-cycling related goals for this year include reading
some books I've always meant to but just haven't gotten around to
reading--Moby Dick, Infinite Jest, Les Miserables. We'll see.

--mike