Riv Rally East is less than a month away!

I think we pretty much have a final count (at 17), but I'm hoping a
few more rallyers will "rally" and join us.

I have been in email contact (directly or indirectly) with all who are
confirmed.  If you have NOT received an email from me but are planning
to join, please contact me ASAP.  The shuttle service we have reserved
to take us from our ending point in Connellsville PA on Sunday back to
our starting point in Cumberland MD is currently at capacity, as is
the Paddlers Lane Guest House in Confluence for Saturday night.  If
you wish to join us, you may need to arrange for your own shuttle
service, unless we can get 8 additional riders (at which point we can
add another shuttle van).  There should be lodging options available
in Confluence PA, so IF YOU ARE still interested in joining the Rally,
please contact me.

We'll have 17 riders meeting in Cumberland/Frostburg on Day 0.  Day 1
we will ride 60+ miles over the Eastern Divide to Confluence PA,
across some breathtaking viaducts and through several massive
tunnels.  We'll stay in Confluence overnight.  On Day 2 (only 28
miles) we'll have a leisurely ride to Ohiopyle and the Youghigheny
River Gorge, then possibly a side trip to the famous Frank Lloyd
Wright FallingWater house before continuing on to Connellsville, where
most of us will be shuttled back to Cumberland; others will ride back
or continue on to Pittsburgh.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this ride.  I've long wanted
to ride the Great Allegheny Passage, and to be among a group of like-
minded enthusiasts and awesome bicycles will make this ride extra
special.

Peace,
Bobby