Hi all,

For the folks coming from Virginia, if there is a possiblity of a car-pool
please let me know.  I can't offer a vehicle as my car only carries one
bike but would be happy to carpool and split the gas costs.  I'm flexible
for Friday and would prefer to stay in Frostburg friday nite, but i can
ride from Cumberland if thats where you want to start saturday.