I did the tubeless part of the conversion tonight.  It was a little bit
intimidating, having never done a tubeless conversion before.  It was
slightly more intimidating since I could find no testimony whether Soma
B-Lines have ever been used tubeless, but it seems to have worked out.  The
tires seem to be holding air with no leaks.  I'll take them for a short
ride tomorrow.  Look Ma, no tubes!