I was running an errand in north Portland on Saturday morning and happened
on some STP signage. I followed it for a ways on my AHH but then it went
that way and I wanted to go this way. I'm not exactly sure how this little
anecdote is relevant other than I don't have any pics to prove it happened.
:-)

--Andy