I am with Jim on the threadless headsets. I have two rivs that I love but
if I could change one thing it would be to go threadless. It would offer a
much wider variety of handlebar choices, I find it easier to adjust the
headset, and it is stiffer, and more headsets are available, and I like
being able to remove the bars without unwrapping the tape.

I am relatively new to disc brakes, but I like the mechanical bb7 brakes on
my surly troll a lot especially now that I am finally figuring out how to
adjust them.

Dan Abelson
St Paul, MN