If you get one that hangs the bike from the top tune then buy those noodles for
pipe insulation.  I've taken scrapes out of my decals and scratched things up
pretty good on two bikes.

The ones that stand the bike up and have clamps for the top tube look best to
me and I would have one except they don't come for four bikes.

The ones that clamp at the brakes on the tires are best but useless with
fenders.

Kelly