From: David Spranger <daspran...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 24, 2012 3:07:41 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: OT: Advice on trailer hitch mounted bicycle racks

I have this one mounted on my wife's Prius:
http://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Bike-Racks/Swagman/S64670.html

I can highly recommend it. Easy to install, remove, fold up, and mount and
dismount bikes. Never have felt that the bikes were less than secure while
carrying them.

David
Charlotte, NC

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:09:52 PM UTC-4, Scot Brooks wrote:
I'm going to be picking up a little Class 1 trailer hitch and bike rack for my
Honda Fit, and I'm hoping for some advice. The hitch is easy, but the selection
of racks is a little overwhelming, even with the reviews and all that.