like I said, depends on if you are picky or not. The lug lines don't go
away, they are just not as crisp with Powder coat.   BTW, Steelman uses
Spectrum for his bikes frequently. ( according to hos website gallery).
 I've had a few bikes done by Spectrum and the lug lines were not even
close to the ones done by Rick at D&D as far as sharpness.

~mike