I'm the Airglow customer who had to wait longer than expected. It was a 1st
year Riv Road. I am very happy with the final product, although it took
some persistent encouragement on my part to get the job finished within my
lifetime. I recommend the work done by Hill Clarke (the painter there) as
long as you have a clear understanding of the actual time frame. If I had
known and agreed with the final time frame at the start, there would have
been no problem. It was the successive delays that were irksome. Another
local rider has since sent his frame there to be repainted and I have heard
no complaints from him.  As an aside, I found Airglow because they painted
a bike for Winter Vinecki ("Team Winter"), a young anti-cancer campaigner
and tri athlete whose story I'd recently read.