Appreciate all the rider comments out in the field.  Given the lower
profile, would assume I would have to lower my saddle slightly to
compensate.  Anyone know exactly how many mm difference there is between
the VP Gripster and MKS Touring?

May have to give these a try, though I wish they still came in bright
silver (as shown in the RBW pedal comparison video as opposed to the dark
grey)...