>From the evidence that Grant provided, you can't validly make that
conclusion.

Me, I worked in sales, too -- insurance -- and dealt with idiot and knavish
clients, so nothing would surprise me; and indeed, "JRA" would be very odd
here. But the evidence as given does not allow of more than a suspicion,
even if a good and well informed one.

Logic: "what *do* they teach them in these schools?"