Grant is just too nice of a guy to point out that some user error results
in failure. Any product has that possibility. A Ferrari is a nice car, top
of the line, but if you mash the clutch and grind through all the gears for
the better part of an afternoon you are gonna need a new gearbox, not the
fault of the millions in R&D and hard work that went into said gearbox.