I think mainly the tubing...Roadeo uses super lightweight and thinwall
stuff, really not designed for carrying much more than the rider (and a fit
one at that--there was some mention of a 200lb weight limit when it first
came out) and a small day-ride load.  Probably not the thing for bumpy off
road riding either.

Roadeo also has smaller clearances, using 57mm reach calipers as opposed to
the big 55-75mm calipers used on the Hilsen.