*I've paid "full retail" price for 3 new Rivendells since 2005.
Best cycling deals I've ever found. *

GOOD ANSWER!!!

Although my S1 and Bombadil (purchased from Riv) would easily be worth full
price, I did get a deal on both!!
And my all-time best score:  A 1972 Schwinn Orange Krate (rare disc
version).. .$15 at a local rummage sale.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16461051@N04/2989038349/

Considering the number of bicycles I have since given away (to charities
and to friends), I no longer feel guilty about 'stealing' the Orange
Krate...

BB