Thanks Joe.
With the bend noted, this just confirms what others have old me. Ditch the bar
or hang it on the garage wall.
Four dollars to the bike coop. A good cause.
With its stamping saying GB and British Made I'd assume it's a Gerry Burgess
that probably was salvaged off a Schwinn.
I'm still waiting for my GB Randonneur to arrive from a group lister to put my
Homer together.
David Hays
Kenmore, New York