Sorry, posted two photos of the same IRD mount. Here's a photo of the
thumbies:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orthie251/6533403569/in/set-72157625115263842

And a better one of an older Atlantis configuration when I first did it:
Left shifter goes on the bottom, right shifter on the top since it's the
most used:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orthie251/5810302107/in/set-72157625129486363

René