It is very strange. I suppose among the probably infinite number of factors
affecting this sort of appreciation is bike setup, body type, pedaling
style, and riding position. At any rate, I would have happily traded my Sam
for your Ram!

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com