"Flat every 300 miles"????!!!! I WISH! Flat every 30 miles is closer to my
reality!  (It's not that bad, but several week is normal.) I buy my patches
in boxes of 100.

OTOH, I'd *much* rather fix frequent flats than ride a wooden tire.

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com