On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 10:03 -0600, PATRICK MOORE wrote:
> "Flat every 300 miles"????!!!! I WISH! Flat every 30 miles is closer
> to my reality!  (It's not that bad, but several week is normal.) I buy
> my patches in boxes of 100.

Yes, but you live in goat head country.  To paraphrase something from a
movie I saw a snippet of the other day, if I owned goat head country and
Hell I would live in Hell and rent out goat head country.

1 flat every 300 mi vs 0 flats in 1734 mi on the same bike and same
roads with old style 32mm Paselas.  And experience with several other
bikes on the same rides/same roads confirms, this was no fluke.  Several
thousand on GB Cypres w/o flats on the same roads, several thousand
w/Hetres on the same roads w/o flats.  Even several thousand on same
roads on Michelin Pro2Race 25s w/o flats.  The Parigi Roubaix are the
most flat-prone tires I've ever used.  They also have a sublime ride.