Another question about the Albatross bar. One problem is that I'm asking
the Fargo to do a very wide spread of duties, from sport tourer through
loaded grocery getter to off road machine to -- one day! -- loaded tourer.
Each has its own requirements of a bar. (So far, as I've said, the Midge is
the best compromise of all - 46 cm Noodle, 42 cm Noodle, Midge) EXCEPT for
my unfortunately and preternaturally sensitive left palm.

So: how does the Albatross do:

1. in heavy headwinds? Where do you hold on when bucking a steady 25 mph
wind?

2. On steep, dirt drop-offs? Where do you hold so that you keep yourself
secure while still being able to brake?

Maybe -- hate the thought, but just maybe -- the solution is to sell the
Fargo and use the Ram for uses 1, 2 and 4, and get a dirt-specific 29er for
use #3....

--

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com