Mike -- Can we see a photo, please? And can you describe how you hold on in
headwinds and how you hold on and brake on dropoffs?

I a very tempted to try them but dammit, it means spending for another bar
and, this time, new brake levers; also, probably a new stem. And grips.

Must ..... Say ..... No .....