I enjoyed looking at these photos.  So much eye wash, or as my coworkers
used to say, bike porn.  The HBs and levers don't look as comfortable as
modern noodles and more contemporary levers.  I was also surprised by how
very short the straddle cables are.  I have posted Racers on my tandem,
which are clearly modeled after the Mafac  and I set them up with much
longer cables.

Michael