I ride upright with a- bars and I love the b-68 and b-68s saddles. The size and
shape would be my first priority over color. Even if it was the same saddle and
color was the only difference, I might still have a slight preference for the
honey (all my b-68 saddles are honey).

That said, you can only know if the b-17 will work for you if you try it. And
personal style is well, personal. If the red floats your boat, go for it. One
nice thing about this list is that if you decide to go back to the b-68, you'll
find a buyer for the red b-17 here and it will go to a old home where it will
be appreciated.

Perry